If you are a current student, please Log In for full access to the web site.
Note that this link will take you to an external site (https://shimmer.mit.edu) to authenticate, and then you will be redirected back to this page.
Please log in. If you are logged in and seeing this text it means we haven't created your account yet. That will happen at 8am on Tuesday, February 1st. If you registered after that time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preference for lab and recitation sections. Thank you!
A few important things:
- The first day of class is February 1st.
- Lectures will always be in 3-270 on Tuesday and Thursday at 11am. Lecture notes will be released about ten minutes prior.
- Recitations will be on Wednesdays at:
- 11 a.m. 26-210
- 12 p.m. 26-210
- 1 p.m. 26-210
- We will assign recitations and lab sections (9-11, 11-1, 1-3 or 3-5pm on Fridays) on the first day of classes. If you have a preference, please email
email@example.com get a spot as soon as possible since seating in sections may be restricted.
- Labs will always be in 38-530 in the back left of the room with the equipment. Bring your laptops to lab section. You will need them to run some software and access the labs.
- Office Hours (see info page and calendar) are also in 38-530; same spot.
- Sign up for Piazza. It is the primary way in which we'll make announcements!